Positive energy, spontaneity, and community are woven into every facet of the Red House culture.
Food Truck Thursdays and Wine Wednesdays are all part of Red House's colorful personality.
Experience local restaurants and connect with coworkers over Free Lunch Fridays.
Escape to the beautiful Georgia mountains during our annual retreat.
Red House is located in vibrant downtown Alpharetta with shops, coffee, dining and parks within walking distance.
We’re seeking smart, savvy, intellectual team members who are driven to help clients achieve success.
Welcome to Red House, and thank you for considering us as a potential next step in your marketing career. Red House strives to attract the best talent in marketing today and give them the tools to become even better.
But first, before the Wine Tasting Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, learn more about Red House and determine if the work we do, and clients we serve, are suited to your personal marketing goals. Feel free to subscribe to our LinkedIn company page, Twitter account, and blog to get more insight.
If, after that, you’re still determined to get in and do great work, check out our departments below:
Opportunities with Red House
Manager, Client Services
We are currently seeking a seasoned, full-time Client Services Manager to join our fast-growing team.
The Client Services Manager within the agency is instrumental to the success of our clients.
Currently, we are hiring a veteran manager that has 7-10 years of direct experience leading B-to-B clients, with special consideration for B-to-B healthcare experience in medical device, pharma or relevant highly regulated fields.
Our integrated approach requires that the candidate have experience in building and implementing strategic plans that incorporate a wide range of online and offline tactics, content marketing (including distribution & ongoing management), and automation and analytics technology. The ability to recommend the right plan and tactics to achieve specific goals will be critical to success, and candidates will be required to present their approach for a similar exercise as part of the interview process.
While advertising, PR and brand marketing will play a role, the majority of our engagements focus on lead/demand generation and nurturing, and the underlying components that ensure success, such as research, list development, messaging, online and offline tactical planning and measurement/reporting.
Client Services Managers act as a link between their client(s) and the agency departments, and may report to a Senior Client Services Manager or Director. They are responsible for the management of their clients’ programs and ensuring all projects are produced flawlessly, on time, and within budget.
Typical Work Activites:
- Taking a leadership role in applying agency model to meeting clients’ strategic goals
- Developing client strategic plans and program requirements
- Leading client consultations & meetings
- Delegating work to other members of the agency team
- Briefing content, creative, research, strategy and technology teams
- Negotiating details of programs with clients
- Presenting campaign plans and results to clients
- Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Handling budgets and managing program costs to ensure profitability
- Securing new business within existing clients
- Gaining, maintaining familiarity with and keeping up with changes in the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, and team skills
- Proactive and highly organized approach with an ability to motivate, persuade and collaborate with a broad range of personalities and skill-sets
- Real passion for marketing and an understanding of the recommendations and results that constitute a successful integrated marketing program
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Resilience, to enable dealing with problems and constructive criticism
- Willingness to learn and find the answers when they aren’t apparent
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Selfless & Supportive – positions people & departments for success
- Direct mail, email, digital media, and/or Social Media hands-on experience highly preferred
- Experience with campaign automation and analytics platforms a major plus
- Account Management
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN CLICKING “APPLY”
Clicking the “Apply” button will redirect you to the Red House Employment Screening. Here you will be asked to upload your resume and take the two-part assessment program. Please allow at least 45 minutes uninterrupted to complete the program. After you have submitted your resume and answers, we will follow up within 3-5 business days.
Freelance Designers and Production Artists
We’re looking for several freelance designers, production artists and website design specialists with various levels of experience for a variety of upcoming projects in our Alpharetta office.
- Mid to senior level with 7+ years of experience in branding, sophisticated collateral, site design and implementation, and concept development. Expert level InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
- Mid level with 3+ years of experience in PowerPoint design, infographic concept development and execution, email and banner ad design, and print collateral. Advanced InDesign and Illustrator skills required. Expert level PowerPoint knowledge preferred.
- All levels of experience welcome. Seeking InDesign experts capable of quickly organizing and implementing a 500+ piece print collateral program using third-party templates, as well as juniors looking to grow their skills.
- Also looking for Photoshop gurus and marketing automation designers. A solid knowledge of design fundamentals, grid theory and experience working with client brand standards are essential.
When applying, please include resume, three work samples, and salary/rate history.